Monday, December 13, 2021

SLJ 2021 Week 1

 Hello World Of Bloggers,

This Week our Summer Learning Journey has started and we started of with making things that flies. I watched a video of Nano Girl and she showed us how to make things that flies. We used coloured paper, scissors, ruler, a pencil, and tape. The first thing I made was a paper air plane, I then made a ring glider and a hoop. After I made them, I tested them. The tricky thing was putting the tape on the paper because I had to hold the paper and try tape the tape on the paper. I tested every one of them, and the paper plane went the furthest. But I really liked the hoop glider because it went smoothly. The ring glider went up high but it didn't go any further, it just went down as soon as it got high. The paper plane kept curving and it was kind of like the hoop glider. But the best was definitely the hoop glider. Thank you for checking out my blog and feel free to comment. Here are some photos:




 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Loiloi,
    I loved how nicely you made your paper plane, hoop and ring glider. This reminds me of when I was making my ones. It was quite tricky, did you find it tricky? Maybe next time you can put the link in for others to see as well. Did you challenge your friends and see how far your paper plane, hoop or ring glider went?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Loiloi,
    I like your airplanes made out of paper it looks really cool cant wait to see your next blog.

    Keep up the great work- Asmah😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora

    Loiloi

    Thank you for taking the time to complete the task. I really enjoyed your concise and clear blog post that explained which aircraft was the best and that you really enjoyed the hoop glider. It was good to see you list the materials that you need to create these paper planes. Thank you for sharing your images of the aircraft. I can see that you have taken a lot of time and effort into creating each of them. I used to enjoy making paper airplanes and having competitions with my friends to see which one flew the furthest.

    It is great to see your engagement and that you enjoyed the activity- Well done.

    Could you check that you are registered for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey You can register here If you need any help let us know

    Ka pai, I am looking forward to seeing you next blog

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete