Thursday, December 9, 2021

Visual Crossword Art

Kia Ora,

Last time I talked to you guys about this site call google education. But this one is Arts And Culture, and my teacher showed us about this activity called Visual Crossword Art. I really enjoyed this activity because I got to see the Visual Art. But the thing is that my hand hurt from moving the pictures. But I really enjoyed this activity because I like art and drawing. The thing I liked the most was clicking on the art works and reading the information about the art. There is many levels that you can do, each level becomes harder and harder until you reach the end. But I am only at level 6. Thank you for also looking on my blog, be free to comment. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Loiloi,
    This looks really fun to try out. I like how you put a picture of what it looks like. This reminds me of when I was trying one like this. Maybe next time you can add a picture of what it looks like when it is done. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete